Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

For Rent in Oklahoma City : Real Estate Advice

  • All434
  • Local Info35
  • Home Buying154
  • Home Selling44
  • Market Conditions11

Activity 2
Thu Sep 6, 2012
Charlotte Greganti answered:
Contact our leasing department at 405-691-2556, or call our Edmond office 405-330-2626 to see if they have anyone handling rentals.

Tell them David & Charlotte Greganti gave you this information.

Good luck!
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Mon Jun 11, 2012
Josh Barnett answered:
Any property can go section 8 as long as;
1) The owner will accept your voucher
2) They, the owner, meet the section 8 vender standards
3) The property meets section 8 standards

Call "For Rent" properties in the local newspaper and call "For Rent" signs, while driving the neighborhoods and just ask the owner if they take section 8.

Hope this helps,

Josh Barnett, Realtor
Metro First Realty
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice