Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in North Center : Real Estate Advice

  • All17
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying9
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 1
Mon Feb 11, 2008
Ken Dooley answered:

Anyone seeking a zoning change to a property must by law in accordance with the requirements for an amendment to the Chicago Zoning Ordinance, specifically Section 17-13-0107, notify all property owners of the application that live within 250 feet of the property to be rezoned.
Such a notice will contain conact information should you wish to object or find out more about the requested zoning change. A zoning Attorney would be the best person to advise you of your rights as a property owner and explain in more detail the specifics of the Chicago Zoning Ordinance.

Good luck, Ken.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice