Here are mine for starters:
1) Some of the best weather in San Francisco, often sunny when other areas are foggy. Definitely a few degrees warmer than most other neighborhoods.
2) Easy commutes, quick to get onto the 101, 280 and Bay Bridge. Saves so much time getting around
3) Some incredible historical houses, stunning old Victorians. Great (but expensive) family houses.
4) Quiet and relaxed pace, easy walking and some nice, small parks. Calm pace of life.
5) Interesting and unique shops, whole foods and coffee shops.