Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

How To... in Nashua : Real Estate Advice

  • All128
  • Local Info7
  • Home Buying51
  • Home Selling8
  • Market Conditions3

Activity 3
Mon Dec 5, 2011
Dallas Texas answered:
1) You need to confer with attorney.
2) Review inspection report any rights you signed off on not to sue
3) Review all documents signed at closing

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Mon May 3, 2010
Scott Godzyk answered:
Good Morning Charyn,

Other than on the multiple listing i dont know where the DOM for sold properties is posted. If you have some specific properties you have in mind you need DOM for, just send me an email and i can look it up for you. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Aug 27, 2009
Tim Dolan - Southern NH answered:
I would contact your previous home inspector to see if they would do a quick re-inspect. Ultimately you may need to call in a structual engineer to evaluate the seriousness and when it may have occurred.

In my limited experience a horizontal crack tends to be more serious and of concern than a vertical type of crack. let me know and I know a local Structural engineer or just google someone. Tim Dolan.
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
How To... in Nashua Zip Codes