Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Montana : Real Estate Advice

  • All31
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying13
  • Home Selling6
  • Market Conditions3

Activity 281
Mon Apr 8, 2013
Craig Siphers and Laura Sherry answered:
Your best bet is to find a competent agent to do your foot work. Check out MLS# 51735,52892,53647,52159,51867,53656. Good luck.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Mar 27, 2013
Lyght64 asked:
it is on the corner and sais three 2 bedroom apt but the rest of the info is gone
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Mar 26, 2013
Bunnisnorth asked:
This question was asked from this property:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sun Mar 24, 2013
Karen Drinkwalter answered:
Are you looking in Billings?
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Mar 14, 2014
Dan Tabit answered:
You're family needs to meet with an estate planning attorney. If your dad doesn't have a will that deals with this, you have a potential disaster on your hands. Creating or amending a will to reflect a change in circumstance is not a morbid thing, but a kind and thoughtful process. Everyone will die someday, and leaving those we love without our intentions is cruel and potentially a financial mess. The State will enforce their intentions on your family’s estate if your parents don't set up the right plans. Get your parents to an attorney as soon as possible, not just for this situation, but for everything. ... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Thu Mar 21, 2013
Landsdowne asked:
Need a nice furnished or semi-furnished 2 bedroom or 1 bedroom plus den place in Missoula for Aug. thru Christmas. Single, non-smoker, no pets. Prefer University District or short commu...
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Mon Jul 8, 2013
Bill Frisbee answered:
It has not come up for sale as of yet. We are all waiting for it too. We do not know why it has not come up for sale or why the bank has not taken full control of the property yet. If you would like more information please call me at 406-594-4900.

Bill Frisbee
... more
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri Apr 12, 2013
Rich Homer answered:
Engage a local Licensed Real Estate Broker by clicking "Find a Pro" in the header of this website.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Oct 14, 2013
Mary Louise Zapp-Knapp answered:
The listing states that this is a Cabin on 1.985 acres of State Leased Land; Lease currently $609.20 annually. The lease attached to the listing states that no livestock will be kept on this leased area. If you would like more information or assistance in locating property, please give me a call. Mary Louise Zapp–Knapp, 406-546-2260, ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Feb 22, 2013
PollyAnna Snyder answered:
Please give us a call to discuss, cjolk1522. Best....406.600.2477
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Feb 21, 2013
Kelley Halle answered:
Check out this web site for information about Big Sky. They list the year round population at 2500-2700.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Feb 14, 2013
Andie Withner answered:
Yes- we have had a surprisingly busy start to the year! There have been inquiries and showings for moderately priced homes as well as commercial listings of all types. Our pendings and solds for this time of year are on the upswing as well. Please let me know if I can assist with any other answers on the West Yellowstone area. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Mar 4, 2014
Mike Robitaille answered:
Hi Michele,

Mike Robitaille here with Small Dog Realty in Bozeman Montana. Please let me know what parameters you are working with and what size piece of land you are interested in. On top of real estate I am also a General Contractor with lots of information and knowledge that may be helpful down the road a little ways.

Feel Free to contact me direct at (406)-599-7610


... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Jan 29, 2013
Sealgm asked:
Interested in a 5 - 7 year purchase contract. Looking for a 2 bedroom/2 bath with character.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Jan 26, 2013
Johnsonelkcabin answered:
The above question is asked in the transportation of school children to the Helena area and the answers and questions above are the right ones.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Jan 22, 2013
Mark Meissner answered:
Great question. Walk score is a somewhat new term relating to the walk-ability of a property to shopping, schools, restaurants and includes a variety of different criteria. The higher the number, the more walkable the property is. Hope that helps!

Mark Meissner
Sales Associate
ERA Landmark
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Jan 21, 2013
Fred Glick answered:
Sorry, not possible. All people's income that are used must have credit used. It's been this way for years.
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Fri Apr 4, 2014
Doug Maas answered:
Jennifer, I would need to know the address of the home you are asking about. Many homes in 59404 are within a 15 minute commute, but some addresses in the 59404 zip can take twice as long to make the trip if they are south of town. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun Dec 30, 2012
lorrainefree asked:
looking for a 2 bedrrom house
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...
Search Advice