Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Remodel & Renovate in Monroe County : Real Estate Advice

  • All4
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Fri Nov 13, 2009
CCC answered:

You need to make some calls. Someone will have the answer.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu May 31, 2012
Bill Eckler answered:

Unless there are unusual circumstances, one would have to believe that by being in touch with the city code enforcement office and pulling necessary permits anyone one would be able to improve their property.

A general contractor would be able to take care of this for you.

Good luck
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice