Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Tech Tips in Milwaukee County : Real Estate Advice

  • All66
  • Local Info4
  • Home Buying30
  • Home Selling14
  • Market Conditions2

Activity 1
Mon Aug 16, 2010
Dp2 answered:
It could be a case of mistaken identity. Instead of contacting the owners, you should work with the credit reporting agencies to get them to correct their records.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice