For Rent in Milwaukee County : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Michelle Yoo, Real Estate Pro in Madison, WI
Michelle Yoo answered:
Apartments For Rent That Accept Rent Assistence.
For those that may wonder about this question: you would have to check with the housing authority in Milwaukee County and see if a specific rental address accepts Section 8 vouchers. Go ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jun 19, 2014 For Rent in Shorewood
Mary Bruce,  in Milwaukee, WI
Mary Bruce answered:
2 bedroom single family homes
My office will have a two bedroom available August 1. The home will rent $725.00. We may be contact at Homemark Realty (414) 445-4741
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 9, 2012 For Rent in Milwaukee
Suzanne Powe…, Real Estate Pro in Shorewood, WI
Suzanne Powers answered:
trying to find a agent that deals with rentals in whitefish bay for single familhy homes
Hi Susan,

The rental market in Whitefish Bay is really tough. I recommend calling Milwaukee Apartment Finders and talking with Sean Odriscoll who is sure to be your best bet in find ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Dec 10, 2013 For Rent in Whitefish Bay
Lisa, Other/Just Looking in Milwaukee County, WI
Lisa asked:
I was renting for about 4 months in a house that i didnt know was in forecloseure. all of a sudden i was asked to leave. they didnt apply any money toward their mortgage. Cant they get in trouble?Also how do you prevent this from happening?
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jun 4, 2009 For rent in Milwaukee County
Justlooking30, Other/Just Looking in Wisconsin
Justlooking30 answered:
where do i apply for low income housing in milwaukee wisconsin?
It's a lot to go through, but I'd recommend starting at the Housing Authority City of Milwaukee website and branching out from there.

On that page, ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Mar 16, 2013 For Rent in 53204
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Wisconsin > Milwaukee County > For Rent in Milwaukee County
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer