How To... in Middle Village : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Everett Perry, Real Estate Pro in Fresh Meadows, NY
Everett Perry answered:
where can i get a copy to the deed to my home in new york city?
Use the following link:

clink on ACRIS

goto find address and parcel to get you block and lot or you can search by your name.
... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Mar 28, 2016 How To... in 11379
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Queens County > Middle Village > How To... in Middle Village
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer