Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Financing in Middle River Terrace : Real Estate Advice

  • All9
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Sat Jan 12, 2013
Robert Zeoli answered:

A partition sale or lawsuit can be a complicated matter and you should seek legal representation if you haven't done so already. I don't think your question can be answered properly without providing more details on your situation.

Is the lender preventing the sale?
Is there enough equity in the home to pay back the lender once sale is complete?

Maybe someone can advise you better if more information was provided. I would definitely speak to an attorney specializing in this area to guide you.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice