Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Using Trulia in Michigan : Real Estate Advice

  • All730
  • Local Info33
  • Home Buying457
  • Home Selling82
  • Market Conditions9

Activity 14
Mon Apr 30, 2012
Martin Popp answered:
Banks do not list homes that are short sales. Short sales have to be listed by the owner of the property.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Dec 19, 2011
Karen Paytas answered:

Try : for section 8

Good Luck,

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Mar 23, 2011
Sally Grenier answered:
First, you need to hire a Realtor to work for you as a Buyer's Agent. He/she can find foreclosed homes listed in the MLS, research prices, take you out to look at them, write a competitive offer, assist with inspection & appraisal issues, etc. Not sure what the market is like in your area, but foreclosures go pretty quickly here in Colorado. Eventhough a listing may be "active" in the MLS there are usually offers on it already. That's why it's crucial to have an agent working for you. Good luck! ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Feb 14, 2011
Chris Y asked:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri Jan 21, 2011
Jay M. Jones answered:
Hi Amber,

I'm not sure what it is you are asking--are you looking to buy (or sell) property using land contract finance terms? Or, are you asking what a land contract is?
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Oct 14, 2010
Ryan Halsey, SFR answered:
Hi Ceasar,

If you call or email me I can give you some information that may be helpful to you.

Ryan Halsey
Premier Realty Team of
Keller Williams Realty
Charlotte, MI
cell 517-331-1676
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Jul 21, 2010
Steve Bozinovski answered:
hello tamika

i am an agent with keller williams and would love to help you and your parents find the perfect home. i will call you tomorrow and we can discuss some things or if you would like you can call me

steve bozinovski
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Jun 9, 2010
Sean Dawes answered:

Residential land I am assuming? If not, you can try for commercial property info.

Please state the zoning code so an agent is able to look it up. For example here in Philadelphia we have R10, R9, R8 etc.

... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Apr 28, 2010
Don Tepper answered:

In 2003, there were 64,809 property crimes with a population of 927,766. See

Another site, probably using different year's data, says:




5,862 (according to one site's 2008 figures). See

Hope that helps.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Mar 8, 2010
Gerard Dunn answered:
Generally the Square Footage can be found in the Tax record on file with your community.

You can often go on-line to find this information.

Remember - Square footage calculations are usually listed for FINISHED area. Some jurisdictions do not count finished space below grade.

Check with a local Realtor to see the best way locally to calculate.

Good Luck!
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Nov 30, 2009
Anna M Brocco answered:
Before you even consider looking, visit with any qualified loan officer and see exactly what your budget can handle--then get yoursef pre-approved for a mortgage loan--choose an agent and begin touring properties that meet your budget and take it from there.

... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Oct 31, 2008
Robb Breen answered:
If you are talking about 3790 Walnut Springs, Grand Rapids MI 49525 it is listed at $245,900. The MLS number is 729031 if you want to look it up on the Multiple Listing Service for Grand Rapids. I would suggest getting help from a Realtor if you are looking for or selling a home. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Fri Oct 17, 2008
smith3gary answered:

The multiple listing service (MLS) indicates the home is pending sale. (waiting for all paperwork and conditions to be completed) There are many more....
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Wed Oct 15, 2008
Jeff Davis answered:
Search Advice