Foreclosure in Miami : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Kevin Olson,…, Real Estate Pro in Colorado Springs, CO
Kevin Olson, Jessica Laude answered:
I just started a cleaning/trashout company in miami, fl. and i wanted to know how I can get contracts from the banks for reo properties?
Your best option is to contact local REO Realtors, and visit local banks to see if there are any opportunities. If you do a google search online you can find free lists of asset managem ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Oct 14, 2010 Foreclosure in 33167
Mark LeMenag…, Real Estate Pro in Lake Nona Orlando, FL
Mark LeMenager answered:
hi my name is joseare youre listing up to date
Jose, foreclosure information on all these public real estate sites is next to worhless. They're just trying to get you to get out your credit card. Contact a local realtor for r ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Feb 13, 2010 Foreclosure in 33157
Mark LeMenag…, Real Estate Pro in Lake Nona Orlando, FL
Mark LeMenager answered:
i am located in miami dade county, florida. i have the address and the owner name. i searched the clerk of courts recorders section and still can not
Harv, sorry but you haven't attached this to any Trulia property record. So we have no idea what property you may be talking about. Try again from the property or ad in question. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Feb 11, 2010 Foreclosure in Miami
Patrick Thies, Real Estate Pro in Anytown, IL
Patrick Thies answered:
How do I find out if my mortgage is recourse or non-recourse?
It will be buried in the paperwork somewhere. Look in the terms of the loan section of the paperwork. Also, some states are recourse and non-recourse states so even if the paperwork d ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Feb 8, 2010 Foreclosure in 33179
Janie Coffey,  in Coral Gables, FL
Janie Coffey answered:
Hi my name is Rosa Perez, I need your telephone number but I have more information about the property
hi Rosa, if you were looking for our phone number, it is 786-252-4970


0 votes Share Flag Fri Apr 16, 2010 Foreclosure in 33193
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Burke, VA
Don Tepper answered:
can i file a motion to cancel the sale, i have been trying to get the bank to approve a short sale?
Your question is confusing. I'm not a lawyer, so this isn't legal advice. For legal advice, you need a lawyer. However . . .

A short sale is simply a contract between a se ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jan 7, 2010 Foreclosure in Miami
Joshua Jarvis, Real Estate Pro in Duluth, GA
Joshua Jarvis answered:
I signed a one yr lease and gave 1st and last rent of $1000. I was served foreclosure papers. My landlord said he knew this when I signed lease???
Sounds like you need an attorney. In Georgia, there are provisions for renters with written agreements. Check with a real estate attorney to see your recourse.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Dec 28, 2009 Foreclosure in Miami
Garrick, Other/Just Looking in Alameda, CA
Garrick answered:
Tenants in a aproved short "sold" home
You should obtain a copy of the lease and talk to the Realtor that signed the lease and try to find out if she had any roght to lease the property in the first place. You should talk t ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Dec 8, 2009 Foreclosure in Miami
Bob Movin-On,  in Hartford, CT
Bob Movin-On answered:
My property in Arizona is going into foreclosure. What should i do? It is currently being rented and was bought with purchase money never refied.
Call your bank, but be careful you are talking about an investment property if you are renting it and they can not use any of the government programs to assist if it is an investment pr ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Mar 13, 2010 Foreclosure in 33137
Keane Ng, Real Estate Pro in Tukwila, WA
Keane Ng answered:
i am short selling my home and the bank is asking for a promissory note. it is unsecured. what happens if i end up defaulting on the note?
They will probably file a civil suit. If they win, you will have a public judgment on file and it will prevent you from buying another house until it's paid, since it would become ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Dec 9, 2009 Foreclosure in 33137
mary carlin, Real Estate Pro in Oak Park, IL
mary carlin answered:
What responsibility and options available to the existing tenent when the owner has faulted to pay the morgager.?
There are local laws that impact landlord and tenant relationships, in addition to state laws, but, in general, a tenant has no options and no recourse (except to sue their landlord who ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Oct 15, 2009 Foreclosure in 33136
Charita King…,  in Downey, CA
Charita King - Short Sale Specialist answered:
Hi, I am really discourage with the process of buying a house, The last offer that I made it was a foreclosure property and we offer 20,000 more from
You are not alone Monica. I guess you have to keep making offers out there until they accept your offer. Try to the short's a lot better deal. YOu just have to wait until ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Oct 23, 2009 Foreclosure in Miami
Bob Galivan, Real Estate Pro in South Miami, FL
Bob Galivan answered:
i am a realtor in miami and was wondering how i can get reo listings
You have to apply to a bank to represent them. You also have to have several thousand dollars in available funds to pay the water, electric, and yard bills. It is not an easy job, proba ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jun 17, 2010 Foreclosure in Miami
CCC, Home Owner in San Diego, CA
CCC answered:
"waiting for CU to negotiate"???
CU? Would you explain your question? What is your question. Thank you.
0 votes Share Flag Sun Sep 27, 2009 Foreclosure in 33133
Abe Mills, Real Estate Pro in Greenville, SC
Abe Mills answered:
Does a house with a lockbox mean it's for sale or will be for sale soon?
Not necessarily. I know of many cleaning or remodeling companies that use lock boxes to enter the homes when they need. It is a very secure way for them to do business.

Good L ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Dec 21, 2010 Foreclosure in Miami
Eli Givoni-S…, Other/Just Looking in Boca Raton, FL
Eli Givoni-Short Sale Dept LLC answered:
I ha ve hired a lawer for my forcloser is charging me $1500,total.I am Canadian and like to keep my codos .
It's going to be more than a few years before this market turns around, and well beyond that before we see real estate hit the prices they hit at the peak of the market. I would s ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jun 15, 2012 Foreclosure in 33180
Beth Jenkins, Real Estate Pro in Miami Lakes, FL
Beth Jenkins answered:
Does REO "sold as is" an automatic red flag of major isues with the place or is it the length of the posting?
REO means the bank owns the unit, the "as is" means they will make no repairs or improvements to the property. They are probably getting 50 cents on the dollar with the foreclsour ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Aug 1, 2014 Foreclosure in 33180
Lisa Jones, Real Estate Pro in Mount Dora, FL
Lisa Jones answered:
renting a property on pre foreclousure,what should i do?
I would find another place to rent. You did not mention if the property is listed for sale, but if it is, you should contact the agent and find out if they know how much time you have u ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 24, 2009 Foreclosure in 33172
Audra McColl…, Real Estate Pro in Miami, FL
Audra McCollum answered:
Have rental prices decreased significantly in Miami over the past year, or have they been for the most part
Hello Hhmmm...

I'm finding they have decreased ...

Best regards,
Audra McCollum
Director - Luxury Division
Interinvestments Realty, Inc.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 24, 2009 Foreclosure in Miami
blaison samu…, Real Estate Pro in Santa Clara, CA
blaison samuel answered:
Do we need a lawer to buy a foreclosure? Contract look kind of complicated.

You can contact a local realtor to help you with your buying home. Be sure that you are pre-approved with a lender before you start to looking for a home. Pre-approval helps ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 3, 2009 Foreclosure in Miami
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Florida > Miami-dade County > Miami > Foreclosure in Miami
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer