Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Media : Real Estate Advice

  • All47
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying13
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 23
Sat Sep 26, 2009
Dana Schuster answered:
Sounds more like a storeroom to me. When I listed the rooms& dimensions on the MLS,I would call it "other" rather than bedroom. Blocking the door with a bed would present a safety hazard. ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Sat Oct 4, 2008
Terrence Charest answered:
Delaware County should be in the TReND MLS and seeing that you are a Real Estate Pro, you can fix it. When looking at the listing, there is a couple of words in blue underneath the photo field stating "Accuracy Issue". Click on that and you can report ANY accuracy issues for the listing.

I have used it several times.
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Mon Dec 3, 2012
Chris & Stephanie Somers answered:
The buyer broker should still be compensated the same way, from the sellers proceeds from the agreed upon percentage that was decided between the seller and Help U Sell. In many cases. it is similar to a FSBO where the owner agrees to compensate the buyers broker. For the most part, the seller handles most of the activity but pays Help U Sell to get it on the MLS. Help U Sell, to the best of my knowledge, will provide very limited services besides putting the property in the MLS to the seller. From a sellers perspective, this may work well in strong sellers markets but not so good in current market conditions. Basically, from what I have seen, you get what you pay for... ... more
0 votes 16 answers Share Flag
1 2
Search Advice
Media Zip Codes