Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Tech Tips in Marin County : Real Estate Advice

  • All66
  • Local Info13
  • Home Buying27
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions2

Activity 2
Sun Feb 24, 2008
Liz Stevens answered:
Yes, there are responsibility ordinances in every county in California regarding who is responsible for water coming across your property lines into a neighbor's property - either down hill or next door. Any damage or erosion to your neighbor's property because of your drainage is your responsiblity. Does that answer your question? all the best, Liz ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun Dec 16, 2007
Jennifer Kretschmer, AIA answered:
The Marin County Community Development Agency is responsible for Planning, Building and Environmental Health. Building inspections are handled through their office as well as all permitting. Contact them directly.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice