Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in Leonardo : Real Estate Advice

  • All2
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Tue Jan 14, 2014
Francesca Patrizio answered:

It really depends on the extent of the damage and whether it can be repaired with long term sustainability. It sounds like you have had a home inspection and this is where you received this information. I would call the inspector for a consultation as he/she would have the most knowledge on this subject.

If you have gleaned this information from the agent or seller, then I would contact a structural engineer for advise.

One of the home inspectors I use has a structural engineering background. Call Rob Hahn @ 732.672.9859. However, if you have had a home inspection it is best to consult that person as he/she has observed the damage and would be better able to advise.

Good Luck!

Francesca Patrizio, Broker Sales Associate, ePro, SRES
Gloria Nilson REALTORS, Real Living
732.606.2931 (24/7)
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Home Buying in Leonardo Zip Codes