Tech Tips in Kansas City : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Elizabeth Gi…, Real Estate Pro in MO,
Elizabeth Gilbert answered:
I have rented a home to some people that have been late with their rent payment for 3 and 1/2 years. They
You will have to hire a lawyer and take them to court to get a judgement against them for rent payment. They probably won't show up to court and if they don't, the judge will allow you ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jul 29, 2008 Tech Tips in Kansas City, MO
Trulia Roger, Home Buyer in Alameda, CA
Trulia Roger answered:
what happened to the heat maps on
Hi JB,
We didn't take them away--they're still there:

If you do a search from our home page, you'll get to a prop ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 16, 2008 Tech Tips in Kansas City, MO
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Missouri > Jackson County > Kansas City > Tech Tips in Kansas City
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer