Home Selling in Holyoke : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Pat Moyer,  in West Chester, PA
Pat Moyer answered:
Can I use two different real estate companies?
Lilly, You should find out what kinds of listings are available in your area--exclusive right to sell or an open listing. When you call about listing your property, a Realtor must ask i ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Nov 12, 2009 Home Selling in Holyoke
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Massachusetts > Hampden County > Holyoke > Home Selling in Holyoke
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer