Home Selling in Holiday : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Bob and Rich…, Real Estate Pro in Newtown, CT
Bob and Richelle Ward answered:
My situation is not solved.I live in Europe now and I'm waiting for the solution but no one wants to talk.
We suggest contacting a real estate attorney in Florida where your property is located. The attorney should be able to tell you the legal status of the property and advise you on what ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 10, 2009 Home Selling in Holiday
Martin Wise, Real Estate Pro in Anthem, AZ
Martin Wise answered:
can my wife list my house?
In most states, the answer would be NO. It is always best to contact an attorney for legal advice however, and I would do this IMMEDIATELY.

In most circumstances, only the registere ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Apr 20, 2008 Home Selling in 34691
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Florida > Pasco County > Holiday > Home Selling in Holiday
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer