Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Using Trulia in Hillsborough County : Real Estate Advice

  • All23
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying15
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 1
Mon Mar 2, 2009
Pam Key answered:
Hi Donna,
Your best bet is to look for an older home in an established neighborhood. Most of the newer developments are going to have CDD fees. One nice older neighborhood that does not, is Ashley Oaks, Moss Creek, Creekside to name a few, but there are many others. Please let me know if you have any further questions. I would be happy to help you locate a home in Riverview. I am very familar with the area and have sold many homes in Riverview. Remeber my services are free to buyers, so why not let an experienced realtor go to work for you. I can help you find the best deals and navigate you through the process of buying a home.

Look forward to hearing from you soon!

Pam Key
Prudential Tropical Realty
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Search Advice