How To... in Hialeah : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Mott Marvin…, Real Estate Pro in Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Mott Marvin Kornicki answered:
Cannot find property that is for sale on county tax appraisers website

Sometimes finding a condo on the Miami-Dade County Tax Appraisers Office is tricky. Are you able to get the building? Sometimes the unit numbers are numbered differently ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Oct 11, 2008 How To... in Hialeah
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Florida > Miami-dade County > Hialeah > How To... in Hialeah
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer