Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

For Rent in Herndon : Real Estate Advice

  • All85
  • Local Info8
  • Home Buying26
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions6

Activity 1
Tue Feb 8, 2011
Sherry Spinelli answered:
Hi Samy,

You can have a Realtor handle the rental of your townhouse. Since you are going to be living out of the area it may be best and easier for you to have a Property Manager take care of the day to day needs of the house and tenants. They will receive the monthly rental payments as well as handle repairs and tenant concerns. There is a fee associated with this service but with you away this might be the most practical approach. If you would like additional information and help getting started feel free to give me a call. I'd be happy to assist you. Thank you.

All the best, Sherry
Sherry Spinelli, 703.407.5778
Long & Foster Real Estate
... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
For Rent in Herndon Zip Codes