Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

How To... in Henderson : Real Estate Advice

  • All500
  • Local Info38
  • Home Buying165
  • Home Selling11
  • Market Conditions21

Activity 3
Fri Jun 10, 2016
Debra (Debbie) Rose answered:
Sammy I think you should call a local extemrnating company for that advice! If you don't know the name of one, I am sure Google can help you out. You may need more than just a can of spray.

Good Luck!
... more
0 votes 28 answers Share Flag
Sun Sep 28, 2008
Brenda Caruso answered:
Here is a link to the Santa Barbara, CA assessor's office
At this website, there is also a link to e-mail them with questions.

I hope this helps you!

Brenda Caruso
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Jul 3, 2008
Brenda Caruso answered:
Hi. You can go to Henderson County, KY Property Valuation via this link:

You can just put in the street number "13989" and you'll find the record. You have to pay $25 for a 1 month subscription to see what they paid, etc.

Have a Realtor run comps. They have more detailed information and better access than doing it yourself.

Hope this helps you!
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice