Remodel & Renovate in Hazard : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Tim Dahl, Real Estate Pro in Montecito, CA
Tim Dahl answered:
my mother passeed away 3 years ago but i can't find the deed to the home , i need a copy of the deed to make
If you contact a local tilte company they should be able get a copy of the recorded documents you need. This for the most part is free service as well.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jul 29, 2008 Remodel & Renovate in 90063
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > Hazard > Remodel & Renovate in Hazard
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer