Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

General Area in Glendale : Real Estate Advice

  • All295
  • Local Info41
  • Home Buying84
  • Home Selling11
  • Market Conditions2

Activity 4
Thu May 3, 2012
Patrick Fields answered:
Jesica,

To get a mortgage on a second home with an existing mortgage will be very difficult in today's lending climate. You will need to expect a large down payment of 50% or greater and your income will need to demonstate the ability to satisfy both loan obligations even if you intend to generate income/rent from either property. ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Mon Jan 23, 2012
Doug McVinua answered:
BEZ

I have a general contractor friend that does a lot of small projects and would be willing to speak with you.

Lets communicate and find your solution. Why do you want to cover your pool? ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sat Feb 23, 2008
David Dion answered:
There does not appear to be a 841 S. Detroit anywhere in the valley.

There is an E. Detroit and a W. Detroit and they are both found in Chandler, zip code 85225.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Apr 13, 2010
Paul Slaybaugh answered:
KJ,
Depending on the builder, you just may be in luck. Two of my clients are currently purchasing new homes (one in Phoenix, one in Queen Creek). In both instances, we were able to reach accord with the builder on additional price concessions after the contract was signed. Most builders are holding onto their buyers with both hands right now. So while you are not contractually owed anything, and bound to the terms you agreed to, the builder might be willing to play ball if it means saving a sale. If you are being represented by a REALTOR, this is where he/she can really help you. If not, simply approach the builder with your dillema. I find that the best tact is to simply lay out the fact that you want to continue with the purchase, but do not see how you can with the current circumstances. You should make the initial contact on the matter with the sales office, but you will likely need to go up the chain of command to reach a decision maker. Best of luck with both the buying and selling process. ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Search

Followers

271