Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Glenbrook : Real Estate Advice

  • All1
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Wed Feb 5, 2014
Sally Grenier answered:
You'll need to specify what property. HOA fees can vary from one development to the next. You should find a Realtor to work for you as a Buyer's Agent. He/she will be able to find properties in the MLS that fit your needs, AND do all the research and legwork (like finding out what HOA fees are). And it doesn't cost you anything ! A buyer's agent is typically paid by the seller's listing brokerage firm.

If you'd like the name of an agent in your area, let me know!
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice