Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Tech Tips in Gallatin County : Real Estate Advice

  • All1
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Sat Nov 8, 2008
Chantelle Mahan answered:
I would first recommend calling your favorite professional REALTOR. Other than that, I would try calling the Gallatin Association of REALTORS for past statisical sales information. The problem is that they generally don't sort by Gallatin Gateway or the zip (which could include Big Sky Meadows). Your REALTOR can sort those out for you and send you the specific information you need. You can always call me! Chantelle Mahan, Broker, Prudential Montana Real Estate 570-4085. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice
Tech Tips in Popular Cities in Gallatin County