Tech Tips in Freedom : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Sebastian Fr…, Real Estate Pro in Capitola, CA
Sebastian Frey answered:
If I tear down a house on my property, will this lower the property taxes?
Hi Kimberly! This is a good question to ask the Santa Cruz county assessor, the phone number is (831) 454-2002 and I have put a link to their web site below. If you are on their web si ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Sep 24, 2008 Tech Tips in Freedom, CA
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Santa Cruz County > Freedom > Tech Tips in Freedom
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer