Financing in Foley : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Mary McNair, Real Estate Pro in Fairhope, AL
Mary McNair answered:
I see that there are a couple of Loan , now willing to loan to poor credit (580-639). One is Vanguard......
Another source available to you to help you get your credit where it needs to be so that you are able to get financing is Baldwin Housing Alliance. They can help you through the process ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Sep 12, 2012 Financing in 36535
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Alabama > Baldwin County > Foley > Financing in Foley
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer