Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Flowery Branch : Real Estate Advice

  • All40
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying11
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 15
Wed Aug 20, 2014
Sherry Mezze 404-545-4118 answered:
Hi Kplesutis, I am happy to help. I lived in and worked in Flowery Branch for over 10 years. I even marketed a home on the golf course in Royal Lakes. Please let me know how I may assist. If you provide me with an email address, I can email you current listings and home sales so that you can have a better understanding of what is going on in the market for Royal Lakes. I can also share tax records so that you might see other insider information like what a homeowner paid originally and mortgage information. Here is a link to my personal website plus you can check out my Trulia profile which includes a recent client reccomendation. ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Mon Jan 27, 2014
Laquita Baez answered:
Yes this house is in hall county.
Are you interested in scheduling a showing?

Laquita Baez
Licensed Realtor in GA and NJ
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metrobrokers
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun Nov 18, 2012
The Brit answered:
It is still listed as a Short Sale in MLS, but only because the Listing Agent has not yet withdrawn it. It was foreclosed on the first Tuesday in November, when the bank bought it in on the courthouse steps, and will eventually be listed by them as a foreclosure. No telling when, as the banks have been (and continue to) hold a lot of foreclosed properties off the market.

If you would like to discuss the process and possibilities further drop me an email at or call me on 770-967-3352. I had been keeping an eye on this property anyway and will be pleased to share any knowledge I have with you. Looks like a good house and was a great price, but being a Short Sale would have put a lot of Buyers off. Hence, it did not sell.

Call or email.



pp Kim Schmitt & The Brit

RE/MAX Advanced, LLC
Tel: 770-967-3352
Cell: 678-571-7756
EFax : 678-894-8486
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Oct 11, 2012
Ron Rovtar answered:
I would hate for you to count on any answer from a real estate agent to a question like this. Banks make their own decisions and they are not always consistent.

However, there is a much better source of advice for someone in your predicament. Check out the link below and find a HUD-approved counseling service in your area. These folks will know a lot more about the best ways to handle your particular situation in your geographic area. And the service will be absolutely free. Whatever you do don't pay for this kind of service unless you reach the point where you need help from a qualified real estate lawyer.

Good Luck!

Ron Rovtar
Prudential Real Estate of the Rockies
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Jan 25, 2014
Lee Taylor answered:
This is very subjective, but in most cases, make the upgrades, especially if you are asking top dollar.

If you'll take less than 50 cents on the dollar, then don't do the upgrades...

If you don't have an agent, then you probably should hire one.

If I needed a Realtor in Flowery Branch, then I would probably hire Joshua Jarvis - his Trulia profile is in the web reference.
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Tue Jan 15, 2013
Juayita Edd answered:
Hi Krystie,

We specialize in Short sale and my office is near Flowery Branch--in Sugar Hill. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience. I would be happy to assist you and your family.

Many thanks,

Gold Rush Realty
Juayita B. Edd
Owner / Broker, Real Estate Agent
678-765-7345 office
678-472-5011 cell
1-866-954-6115 fax
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Thu Mar 1, 2012
Anna M Brocco answered:
Much will depend on the lender as some are quicker than others, the number of liens involved, who is negotiating the sale on behalf of the seller, is/was required necessary paperwork from the seller submitted in a timely fashion, etc. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Fri Nov 11, 2011
Pete Edwards answered:
I have the tax record for the property. Please send an email to me at and i will forward that to you.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Sep 4, 2012
Solomon Greene answered:

An agent would be a better source for the most accurate quality of life information, but no property appeared with your inquiry. Would you mind providing an address or MLS number so that your questions can be answered objectively? I am in the Buford area, but rarely see any dogs running around without an owner attached.

Your message indicates that you're moving from beautiful Orlando because of the heat (and desire to be closer to family). The Metro Atlanta forecast today calls for a high of 93, so hopefully that will work better for you.

Would love the opportunity to serve.

Solomon Greene
REALTOR® Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners
(678) 775-2677
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Fri May 27, 2011
Katarina answered:
Your debt-to-income ratio along with other factors, including your credit scores, and if you are a first time home buyer, all influence the type of loan and how much of a loan you can acquire when purchasing a home. It is recommended that you speak with a reputable lender. You could also find a reputable local realtor who can put you in touch with a trusted lender. They can also assist you in your search for a home and answer any questions you may have.

I hope this helps!

Katarina "Kata" Ford
Associate Broker, Realtor

Direct: (424) 241-6975

451 Manhattan Beach Blvd, Ste D220
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat May 3, 2014
Tony McMahon answered:
A lender would best be able to address your specific situation , as what your price range is would be determined by your debt to income ratios , taxes etc..
0 votes 16 answers Share Flag
Thu May 27, 2010
Michael Hammond answered:
Get a good Realtor to help with the lease/purchase. It will likely save many headaches. Good Luck!

Michael Hammond
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Thu Apr 15, 2010
Leah Provenson answered:
If you own a home and it goes into foreclosure, you owe the amount on the loan regardless of the surrounding home values.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Apr 19, 2010
Joshua Jarvis answered:
You could propose to the asset manager to get another attorney involved. In fact, you might call in a favor from YOUR attorney to call the asset manager. Remember, the asset managers are underpaid and overworked and sometimes outside of their skill set. A call from an attorney (on behalf of the buyer) might cause them to move a little quicker.


You could just close with YOUR attorney and try to get it from the asset manager. If you do it right, YOUR attorney might just pick up a new client. (The Bank)
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Tue Jul 31, 2012
William M "Mack" Perry answered:
Hi Nadia. A buyers title policy is optional in the state of Georgia. Also a title policy is considered a closing cost and therefore would be a negotiated item in the amount of closing costs the seller and buyer agreed on at the time of contract. ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Flowery Branch Zip Codes