Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Financing in Flemington : Real Estate Advice

  • All24
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying12
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions2

Activity 1
Fri Jul 17, 2009
Fred Griffin answered:

Are you working with a Real Estate Agent or with an Attorney?

Yes, you should have a Clause in the Contract stating that it is Contingent upon your Getting the Loan, and upon the house Appraising at or above the Price you are offering.

Please, if you do not understand your Contract, do NOT sign it until you meet with a Real Estate Attorney.

The $200 or so that a Real Estate Attorney will charge you for a one hour meeting is a good investment.
Have all the paperwork when you show up for the meeting with the Lawyer.

Best wishes,
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Financing in Flemington Zip Codes