Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Insurance in Fairfield County : Real Estate Advice

  • All43
  • Local Info4
  • Home Buying24
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions5

Activity 2
Sun Apr 14, 2013
The Carozza Realty Group answered:
You would have to get a quote from an insurance agent. There are variables. Flood insurance might be necessary, most complexes have insurance in place already but not all have adequate coverage. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Mar 31, 2010
Dan Ross answered:
You should ask an insurance specialist (hopefully your agent). A good agent will advise you of the pros and cons of each of the options, and help you to choose what is best for your specific circumstances. If you don't trust your agent, ask friends and family for their recommendations. ... more
0 votes 12 answers Share Flag
Search Advice