Design & Decor in Fairfield County : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Debra B Albe…, Real Estate Pro in Port St Lucie, FL
Debra B Albert PA answered:
Not being a tennis player, any idea how much it would cost to REMOVE a Har Tru tennis ct. and to replace it with soil for planting?
Call a contractor, it is probably the same as removing a driveway or anything else. Get 3 estimates and make sure your contracter will pull the necessary permits to do the work. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Nov 20, 2013 Design & Decor in Newtown
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Connecticut > Fairfield County > Design & Decor in Fairfield County
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer