Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Rental Basics in Essex County : Real Estate Advice

  • All8
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying6
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Tue Jun 9, 2009
Susan answered:
Call an attorney & your insurance agent. Have lessee buy an insurance policy naming you as beneficiary for value of contents etc.
You can deduct the policy cost off the security deposit. It`s worth it. and relatively inexpensive.
Also, do a credit check. verify employment etc. All your work is done up-front. If all ok, you should enjoy collecting checks every month.

P.S. if you need the name an excellent real estate attorney in Peabody, email me. Otherwise , Good Luck!
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice