Remodel & Renovate in Essex County : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Brent Kluge, Real Estate Pro in Bel Air, MD
Brent Kluge answered:
Can anyone recommend a good general contractor that has worked with FHA 203K loans in Massachusetts? Preferably, in Essex County, near Newburyport, MA
Sounds like a wonderful project!

I have a few contractor referrals for that area. In addition, I would be glad to compare if you would like, for your FHA 203K.

I am CERTAIN o ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Mar 30, 2013 Remodel & Renovate in Newburyport
Territory.c…, Real Estate Pro in MA, answered:
This is a specific question regarding your listing on Lyme St. Is the foundation of this home faulty?
There appears to be no mention/disclosure of a bad foundation however there are the following disclosures which will make it a very difficult to purchase:
Short Sale. Extensive knob &a ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jan 6, 2011 Remodel & Renovate in Salem
John Maglio, Real Estate Pro in Boxford, MA
John Maglio answered:
any local builders in georgetown ma?
Yes. Contact Maglio Properties. here is the
0 votes Share Flag Fri Oct 15, 2010 Remodel & Renovate in 01833
Wen Farina, Real Estate Pro in Reading, MA
Wen Farina answered:
A 1800 SF, 2BDR 1FB Ranch. Like to convert to Colonial for more room. A ballpark number for extra
what exactly is your questions, cost or market value??

century 21
0 votes Share Flag Thu Dec 16, 2010 Remodel & Renovate in 01810
Bill Eckler, Real Estate Pro in Venice, FL
Bill Eckler answered:
I live in Massachusetts and own a legal two family home. I am renting the two upstairs units, but here is a

The best source for accurate information for you question is to talk with someone in your zoning department. Additionally, if you obtain favorable information....get it in ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jul 15, 2009 Remodel & Renovate in 01952
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Massachusetts > Essex County > Remodel & Renovate in Essex County
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer