How To... in Essex County : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Diane Finch, Other/Just Looking in Lynn, MA
Diane Finch asked:
I am looking for a two family house to rent in the lynn area i need two apartments myself and my adult boys are down sizing from a single family to two seperate units we have 2 dogs and a cat i have had no luck with the internet searches if the situation is right we w...
0 votes Share Flag Thu Apr 2, 2009 How To... in Lynn
Andrew, Other/Just Looking in Saugus, MA
Andrew answered:
What should i do in my current situation as a first time homebuyer.?
I asked my realtor because i also work with him at his primary job. He said I should contact the mortgage company to see what my current house is valued at and then talk to a lawyer. Sh ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Sep 5, 2008 How To... in Saugus, MA
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Massachusetts > Essex County > How To... in Essex County
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer