How To... in Escondido : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Maureen Mill…, Real Estate Pro in Walnut Creek, CA
Maureen Millman answered:
how can i get a listing of sold homes from jan 2008 to jan 2009?
If it is in San Diego county, I could probably email it to you. Are you wanting a particular area?
0 votes Share Flag Thu Sep 23, 2010 How To... in 92026
Jackie, Other/Just Looking in Santo, TX
Jackie answered:
I have a similar question as Alma. We've wanted to relocate to another state. Husband lost job and we put
The quick answer is a short sale. I have to run to an appointment right now, but will give you a more detailed answer later.

If you home is in the market and you are working with an ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Oct 19, 2008 How To... in Escondido
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > San Diego County > Escondido > How To... in Escondido
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer