Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Ellet : Real Estate Advice

  • All10
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 4
Sun Sep 8, 2013
Ken Woods answered:
Amp42578, Good question my first recommendation would be to contact a good lender in your area, they will be able to give you proper guide lines and recommend a credit repair agency if needed. One other option you could explore after contacting a lender is look at some of the rent to own properties available, and your in luck I have them on my web site, see link below.
... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Tue Sep 18, 2012
Thomas McCombs answered:
You have to start making a paper trail of your contacts with the Landlord about the repairs. Write a letter, and give her a reasonable amount of time to make the repairs. If she does not, you notify her that the rent will be deposited with the court. Then you are in a better position to void the lease.
I suggest that you get legal advice on this to avoid problems, as each court seems to have its own rules about this.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu May 24, 2012
David M. Childress answered:
Hi Sherry, I would like to know what stage with your lender you are in. I may have answers for you from staying in your home to a short sale. You could live in your home until it sells also, which would give you more time to find the best landing for your family and pets. Please don't discuss here but contact me privately. All numbers are on my website. Thank you. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice