Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Eleanor : Real Estate Advice

  • All1
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Sun Feb 10, 2008
Gail Hiebert answered:
Mark, I take if from your question that you are the 'seller' trying to terminate an agreement that has a buyer contingency stating that the buyer needs to 'sell their property' prior to buying your property. If this is the question, and you are using a Realtor, it is a matter of contacting the Realtor and have them take care of these details and amendments for you. If you are doing this on your own , without a Realtor, I suggest that you contact your attorney as I'm not familiar with your state laws governing this issue. Hope this helps. Gail ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice