Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

How To... in East Haven : Real Estate Advice

  • All37
  • Local Info4
  • Home Buying10
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 3
Sun Jan 22, 2012
Scott Godzyk answered:
most definately, you will want liability insurance to protect you and owners insurance to protect you investment in the property, as well you should require your tenant to get renters insuarance to cover their belongings and also reduce your liability. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sun Nov 21, 2010
Scott Godzyk answered:
The old saying the only way to do it right is to du it yourself, so putting in someone elses hands can be a nerve racking experience. If you choose to do this, look under property managers, and interview a couple to see which fits your needs best. As far as charges theyu differ from place to place however usually you would pay 1 months rent in commission for them to find a renter and then a monthly fee to manage the building. You would set limits as to what the can do in case of an emergency repair or regular maintenance. You want a limit where trhey have to contact you for approval before they spend your money. good luck ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sat Aug 16, 2008
I will be happy to help you with the rental of your house. I work for Century 21 Premier Homes and I live in Milford so it is close. I will go over in detail what we do and how we serve your needs with rentals. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. My direct line is (203) 581-3317 and we can go over all of the details.Have a wonderful weekend! Have a great day! Henry J. Ruszczyk ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice
How To... in East Haven Zip Codes