Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

E Greenbush : Real Estate Advice

  • All0
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Mon May 26, 2008
The Hagley Group answered:
First, find a good local Realtor to represent you.....the bank pays their fee - not you. Your Realtor will guide you through the offer process - then guide you through the inspection process. In California, the banks provide only a limited number of disclosures. Make sure hyou have a knowledgable Realtor to help you. Good luck! ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
E Greenbush Zip Codes