Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Downtown : Real Estate Advice

  • All5
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Mon Nov 11, 2013
James Downing answered:

I would interview a couple of agents to work with you as a Buyers Agent. A Buyers Agent will explain the entire process to you, show you homes, negotiate on your behalf and help you with your purchase.

You want to make sure they have experience in working with Foreclosed Properties. Myself and my team would be happy to meet with you to discuss your options.

Who pays your Buyers Agent? The sellers.
If you go directly to a Listing Agent; they can also help you; however are representing the Sellers and the Sellers Best Interest, not yours.

For more information, give me a call.
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice