Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Quality of Life in Delaware : Real Estate Advice

  • All81
  • Local Info5
  • Home Buying47
  • Home Selling4
  • Market Conditions2

Activity 5
Sat Jun 2, 2012
Interested answered:
I love the area down there in Palm Coast...
Okay, so you want to do a rent to own ... we have laws that are different then most states so give a professional real estate agent a call to represent you (in Delaware 99% typical that seller pays for that representation).
Give one of us a call and also have your financial information ready to share.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Sep 7, 2012
Martin West answered:
The first thing we would need to do is get your sister pre-approved for a loan. Feel free to call me if it's easier, my cell is 302.562.3016
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Wed Mar 7, 2012
stop foreclosure answered:
If the mat was there, and has been used. Meaning not new, then the owners might not have known about the crack. If it was new then you can say they did know about it. All in all I say it would fall back to your home inspector. That is what he/she got paid for. to open everything, look over and under everything. Pull back carpet if they can. you might look into bathtub refinishing, most refinishers can repair a crecked tub for much less then buying a new on. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Tue Feb 16, 2010
Kim Koppelman answered:
I do not have a water table specifically for zipcode 19711, but there is a map and summary that can be found at the below link. This document is dated 2008 and it is complied from the University of Delware. The data is for all counties in Delaware and it is measured in feet. If this is not what you are looking for, please let me know and I will see if I can find anything more specific. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Mar 30, 2015
Denise Moore answered:
State park South of Dewey Tower Road.
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice