Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Deer Creek At Preston Meadow : Real Estate Advice

  • All1
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Mon Aug 16, 2010
Claudia Kelley answered:
I typically use a title company for closing/settlement since they are so efficient and an attorney is usually available if the need arises. Our company is a member of Leading Real Estate Companies and they have an excellent website that gives crime info on specific zip codes. Child predators are available through a public website so that is there for any buyer to view. Just google that and it will come up. We do not have a transfer tax in Texas so sales prices are not public record; just recorded liens. Hope that helps! ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice