Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Rentals in DePaul : Real Estate Advice

  • All18
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 2
Thu Aug 30, 2012
Joe Schiller answered:
call your alderman and file a complaint.. large buildings pay for garbage collection differently and they get tickets from the 311 and complain and call your alderman and complain ..the ticket is very motivational if they do not comply ... more
0 votes 12 answers Share Flag
Thu Dec 4, 2014
Philip Sencer answered:
Sure, if the condo bylaws allow it and the zoning is proper.
0 votes 14 answers Share Flag
Search Advice