Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Dayton : Real Estate Advice

  • All1
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Tue Jun 1, 2010
Pat & Steve Pribisko answered:

I'm sorry about your recent loss.

I assume you have a Probate Attorney handling your father's estate. Consult with that Attorney about his or her recommendations for his or her point of view. You also need to consult with an Attorney who handles residential real estate matters ( the Probate Attorney can make a suggestion). ... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Search Advice