Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Rentals in Dakota County : Real Estate Advice

  • All3
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 6
Mon Jan 14, 2013
Jennifer Sexton answered:
Does it have to be in Inver Grove or does surrounding areas work?
You can email me at
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Jan 4, 2013
Travis Anderson answered:
Can you do a 3 bedroom town home? It's really hard to be that price with a 3 bed. Call me and I may be able to point you in the right direction.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Sep 27, 2012
Paulette Gerten answered:
3448 70th Court E is available the 1st of October. Contact Lakes Sotheby, Matt Carlson or Darren Spencer
Matt Carlson | Darren Spencer
Broker Associate | REALTOR®
Lakes Sotheby's International Realty
3217L Galleria | Edina, MN 55435
c 612.791.2345 | f 612.435.4290
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Apr 26, 2012
Llmc55 asked:
Sat Aug 17, 2013
Alain Picard answered:
I would just call some local real estate agencys and property management companies and ask about their prices for what you need. See who you like and go with them.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Feb 19, 2012
Don Tepper answered:
Check with a Realtor. Without an address, though, it's impossible to say.

Check . You may be pushing the limit, according to that site.

Again, though, check with a Realtor.
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Search Advice