Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Using Trulia in Cuyahoga County : Real Estate Advice

  • All13
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying7
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 3
Fri Jul 9, 2010
Corey Grushin answered:
Jay if yoiu have a CO (Certificate of Occupancy) from the township then you can move into the home. Speak with your contractors as well to see if this will affectt he way they plan to work on hte property.. Good luck. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Jan 13, 2010
Raymond Spaziani answered:
I do not see any fantastic advantage for you in taking that strategy Diane, unless the banks are doing something to encourage that activity. Get your credit cards paid, get your ratios in line with what the banks want. Save up or get your hands on some down payment money and go after a home you like the way you can get the best price-Qualified to get the mortgage! Speak to a top mortgage professional, HE WILL TELL YOU WHAT YOU NEED TO DO. Make sure he is right and do what he says. You should get a great home at a great price. Do not be afraid to use family, friends, business associates or anyone who can help you. Know this, there are few short cuts do what needs to be done the right way and you will benefit!!

Good luck and any other questions you can email me at I have been doing this for 39 years and this is one thing that has not changed. Good Luck!!
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Mon Oct 6, 2008
Jean Pritchard answered:
Landlord tenant laws differ in every state. Look at your lease agreement. Does it state that it will revert to a month to month tenancy after the end of the 1 year?? You might try calling a property management company or a legal hotline to get your question answered.

In Oregon a landlord must give a 30 day written notice, either handed to the tenant or mailed first class, (or both) when the rent is changed on a month to month rental agreement. The yearly lease can only be increased at the end of the year. Jean
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice