Financing in Collingswood : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Andrew Tisel…, Real Estate Pro in clifton, NJ
Andrew Tisellano answered:
With all of the new rules and regulations in today's finance market, can rental income from an owner-occupied duplex be used for a VA refinance?
check with your mortgage officer but usually a percent of it can be used.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Sep 17, 2012 Financing in 08108
Kim Noonan, Real Estate Pro in New Lenox, IL
Kim Noonan answered:
Partial knob & tube wiring and FHA mortgage???
I've had knob and tube (AKA post and spool) wiring kill FHA loans in the past - if the insulation over the wires has been breached, it can be regarded as bare wiring, which I under ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Oct 24, 2009 Financing in 08108
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New Jersey > Camden County > Collingswood > Financing in Collingswood
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer