Traffic & Public Transportation in Collin County : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


FSBOsuccess, Home Seller in 28590
FSBOsuccess answered:
Where can I purchase a toll tag for crossing over to Mexico?
Please tell me what this has to do with real estate? Check for information on Google.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jul 16, 2010 Traffic & Public Transportation in 75024
Kari King, Real Estate Pro in McKinney, TX
Kari King answered:
What is the cost to use the toll roads(with tag)? 121, GB, DTR,. Does 121 read your plates and associate that with the toll tag account and bill acct?
Hi, you can get the rates, driving conditions, and more from NTTA's web site: They're using the newer ZipCash scanners for Hwy 121 (Sam Rayburn Tollway). ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Dec 19, 2009 Traffic & Public Transportation in 75024
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Collin County > Traffic & Public Transportation in Collin County
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer