Yes Latonya. Here is what you should do:
1. Write a certified letter demanding that the work be done.
2. Wait a reasonable time and then repeat the letter if you get no response.
3. If there is no response, contact your governmental licensing board and complain.
4. Make sure you have proof, by photos, papers, contracts etc. to show what was supposed to be done and
what was not done.
5. They will investigate,
6. Contact an attorney and see if for a reasonable fee he will make legal demand to finish the work.
7. I hope this helps.
With kind regards,
Paul deMontesquiou, Esq/Broker/Builder
Charlotte, North Carolina